Smash Hit is a mobile game developed and published by Mediocre AB. The game was released on March 5, 2014, for iOS and Android. Smash Hit is an endless runner game developed by Mediocre Games. The game was released on iOS and Android platforms. In the game, players need to tap on the screen to throw balls at glass obstacles in order to progress. The game features 50 different levels set in 11 different environments.
In Smash Hit, the player controls a marble that moves along a linear path, and the goal is to destroy all glass objects in the level. The player taps the screen to throw balls at the glass objects, and if all glass objects in a level are destroyed, the player moves on to the next level. There are a total of 50 levels in the game. The gameplay in Smash Hit is simple but addictive. Players use the touchscreen to aim and shoot at targets, and must avoid obstacles. The game is set in a series of rooms, and each room has a different theme. The goal is to clear all the targets in each room before moving on to the next.
The graphics in Smash Hit are minimalistic and clean. The colors are muted and the glass objects have a realistic look to them. The game's soundtrack is calm and relaxing, and it consists of Ambient and Electronic music. The graphics in Smash Hit are colorful and detailed. The game uses a unique art style that makes it stand out from other mobile games.
Smash Hit is a very replayable game. The levels are procedurally generated, so each time the player starts a new game, the levels will be different. There is also a leaderboard where players can compete for the best score. And finally, the game is just fun to play. Smash Hit is a game that can be played over and over again. The challenge lies in trying to beat your high score. The game is also perfect for short bursts of play.
In Smash Hit, players take control of a marble as it travels through an abstract world filled with obstacles. The goal is to hit as many targets as possible without running out of balls. The game is set to music, and the sound effects add to the experience.
- The game is very replayable
- The levels are procedurally generated, so each time the player starts a new game, the levels will be different
- There is a leaderboard where players can compete for the best score
- The game is just fun to play
- The graphics are minimalistic and clean
- The colors are muted and the glass objects have a realistic look to them
- The game's soundtrack is calm and relaxing
- The game is too easy and gets repetitive after a while
- The game is too short. There are only 50 levels
- The game is not challenging enough
- There is no incentive to keep playing after the player has beaten the game
- The game's soundtrack can get repetitive