Community Day in Pokémon is the most exciting part of the month. This time, the event focuses on Stufful — a cute Alolan Pokémon that looks a lot like a white-and-pink bear. During the Community Day, players get an exclusive opportunity to find new monsters and also have a chance to catch the shiny version of Stufful, which hasn’t been available before.
To make sure that you can get the most from this event, the developers of the game offered a number of tips:
- Players are recommended to take snapshots, as this will increase the chances of catching Pokémon that jump into the frame.
- You should complete all the Field Research tasks you can, as you will have better chances of running into the original Stufful or even its shiny version.
- When you catch Pokémon during the Community Day, you will get three times the points you would normally get. Also, trainers will get two times the candy if they are able to catch Pokémon.
- You shouldn’t forget about using Pinap Berries during the Community Day this April. With their help, you are more likely to get special Stufful candy that allows you to boost the power of this Pokémon.
- There are additional bonuses prepared for players that collaborate with friends in person. After a catch, you will get eight times the points thanks to Lucky Eggs.
- If you manage to evolve Stufful during this month’s event, your Pokémon will be able to learn Drain Punch, which is a useful charged attack. It not only provides great results, but it also offers a defensive edge.
As always, Community Day is filled with different bonuses and special offers, so it’s a must for all Pokémon fans.
What do you think about these recommendations? Have you ever participated in the Community Days? Tell us about your experience in the comment section below!